Relationship counseling can come in the form of premarital counseling, marriage therapy, infidelity counseling, separation and divorce therapy, and parenting partnership counseling for heterosexual or same-sex couples counseling. Whatever your situation, we will support your relationship effectiveness.
Couples counseling focuses on aligning on mutual goals, identifying the strengths of each person, defining needs, navigating through conflict, finding ways to enjoy life together despite challenges, creating intimacy, coparenting, and respectful negotiating.
Our clients frequently report concerns about feeling out of sync with their partner, and having ineffective communications, conflicts, concerns about intimacy and playfulness, and misaligned goals. They commonly want to feel like best friends again. They may also be in a good place and want to build towards an excellent place. We offer couples counseling and understand the importance of building healthy happy relationships.
In the meantime, take a glance at Therapistaid.com for a few self-guided coping skills. We are committed to equipping our clients with tools and resources. Why not start now?
- Love Languages (therapistaid.com)
- Couple’s Strengths Exploration (therapistaid.com)
- The Four Horsemen & Their Antidotes (Worksheet) | Therapist Aid
- What is Forgiveness? (therapistaid.com)
- How to Apologize (therapistaid.com)
- Relationship Conflict Resolution (therapistaid.com)
- Soft Startups: Communication Skill (therapistaid.com)
- Boundaries Discussion Questions (therapistaid.com)
- Fair Fighting Rules (Article) | Therapist Aid